Quotes for the Seekers....
Updated: Apr 9, 2019
Quotes that get into your heart and radiate truth....
1. "To a yogi, the body is a laboratory for life, a field of experimentation and perpetual research" - B.K.S. Iyengar
2. "True love does not turn a blind eye, but it also does not have conditions. True love does not seek to control or manipulate. It does not ask you to give up your freedom or right to be. When you allow yourself to be "in love" with someone, what you experience actually is the energy exchange of your own love being reciprocated back to you. So you are simply being in love with yourself. " - unknown
3. "Yoga is both a science and art of removing physical blocks, wounds and conditioning. I believe that when we recognize, accept, let go, and transcend these layers, we are left with a natural state of peace & unity. In other words... Yoga is a return to a natural, divine state" - Talia Sutra
4. "The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm." - Aldous Huxley
5. " The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude "- Aldous Huxley
6. “When one realizes one is asleep, at that moment one is already half-awake.” P.D. Ouspensky
7. “It is only when we realize that life is taking us nowhere that it begins to have meaning.” - P.D. Ouspensky
8. "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
9. "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being." - Carl Jung
10. “Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live. Do not try to change people; they are only messengers telling you who you are. Revalue yourself and they will confirm the change.” - Neville Goddard
11. "The word love has so many meanings and forms and can easily be confused as the goal. I see it more of a process. In the process of love, I am silent enough to listen to a subtle sound or to witness the ordinary as the magical. It is also scary at times, like an endless dive." - Talia Sutra
12."When you are already in Detroit, you don't have to take a bus to get there." - Ram Dass
13. "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed." - Carl Jung
14. “Truth is the same always. Whoever ponders it will get the same answer. Buddha got it. Patanjali got it. Jesus got it. Mohammed got it. The answer is the same, but the method of working it out may vary this way or that.” ― Sri S. Satchidananda,
15. “Chance or accident is not responsible for the things that happen to you, nor is predestined fate the author of your fortune or misfortune. Your subconscious impressions determine the conditions of your world. The subconscious is not selective; it is impersonal and no respecter of persons. The subconscious is not concerned with the truth or falsity of your feeling. It always accepts as true that which you feel to be true. Feeling is the assent of the subconscious to the truth of that which is declared to be true. Because of this quality of the subconscious there is nothing impossible to man. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and feel as true, the subconscious can and must objectify. Your feelings create the pattern from which your world is fashioned, and a change of feeling is a change of pattern.” ― Neville Goddard
16. “Man moves in a world that is nothing more or less than his consciousness objectified.–Neville Goddard
17. “There often comes a moment, in the heat of your desperation, when you call a “time-out.” And you withdraw from the cyclone of illusion that swirls around you. And you find, after all that drama, that the stillness within is still there waiting. It never left. You did. And you scattered a mind-boggling trail of chaos behind you. So that, when all else fails—as it inevitably does—you would find your way home."- Rasha
18. "You stand at the threshold of a grand adventure. The extent to which you experience the fullness of that journey is determined by the extent to which you let go of the scenarios which no longer serve you.” - Rasha
19. “It’s dark because you are trying too hard.
Lightly child, lightly. Learn to do everything lightly.
Yes, feel lightly even though you’re feeling deeply.
Just lightly let things happen and lightly cope with them.
I was so preposterously serious in those days, such a humorless little prig.
Lightly, lightly – it’s the best advice ever given me.
When it comes to dying even. Nothing ponderous, or portentous, or emphatic.
No rhetoric, no tremolos,
no self conscious persona putting on its celebrated imitation of Christ or Little Nell.
And of course, no theology, no metaphysics.
Just the fact of dying and the fact of the clear light.
So throw away your baggage and go forward.
There are quicksands all about you, sucking at your feet,
trying to suck you down into fear and self-pity and despair.
That’s why you must walk so lightly.
Lightly my darling,
on tiptoes and no luggage,
not even a sponge bag,
20. “This is the moment you have been waiting for, for eons of existence. For, this is the lifetime that will take you beyond all you know to a depth of awareness and understanding you are as yet unable to fathom. Trust that this process is unfolding as it is meant to and that everything is in divine order." - Rasha